Loading Floorplan Options
$200 OFF Admin Fees!*
*Must lease within 24 hours after tour. Offer expires 10/17/18. Call for details.
Valley Ranch Apartments in Ann Arbor, MI
One of Ann Arbor's most luxurious apartment communities, Valley Ranch, offers apartment homes that have been designed with you in mind! Valley Ranch is the preferred choice for our residents because of the great layouts of each one and two-bedroom apartment home, the gas fireplace in each home, dramatic cathedral ceilings in our second floor apartment homes, generous closet space, intrusion alarms, built-in microwaves, large kitchen pantries, and a washer and dryer in each home. Our residents are able to maintain their active lifestyle with an energizing amenity package that includes a newly expanded state-of-the-art cardio and strength training center, outdoor pool with a spacious sundeck, and so much more! Experience the lifestyle that you deserve at Valley Ranch!
Valley Ranch Apartments welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to call Valley Ranch Apartments home!
- Up to 2 pets per apartments
- Enjoy a dog park right in your backyard! Our New Bark Park is open!
Located in Ann Arbor, MI, near the University of Michigan and Eastern Michigan University and just a short drive to downtown Detroit, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Experience a lively theater production at the Michigan Theater
- Convenient shopping at Trader Joe’s and Busch’s Fresh Food Market
- Enjoy a short drive to major employers like General Motors and University of Michigan Medical Center
Known for our caring apartment professionals, Valley Ranch Apartments delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-star service team with 24-hour emergency service
- An extensive Resident event calendar
- On-site management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before